Thursday, December 19, 2019

Update


Hello, Readers,

I am currently working on the next addition to Alexa and Gavins escapades and wanted to give you a small update on my status. Currently, I have 10 chapters written (but not in a fully consecutive order because sometimes writing the endings is much easier than the stuff in between).

Right now, I have a prologue and epilogue for the first case completed as well as chapters 1-8. Now, if I can just figure out chapters 9 and 10 Ill be ready to start taking shots and get this puppy published!

I am aiming for the end of January at the latest but I do have a week-long vacation starting tomorrow as my hubby and I fly out to California and will be away from my computer at that time so...it may not be completely ready until February if all goes well.

I do, however, plan to release the 10-chapter saga in one go and not on a weekly basis so thatll be a nice change of pace and something to look forward to. Until then, enjoy these shots of Alexa and Gavin at the start of their new lives together!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


When we left off, Alexa and Gavin had decided to start over. They talked. And talked. And talked some more until Alexa had laid out her full lifes story. Gavin took some time but refused to give up on her and the two made up. After all, Alexa was pregnant with Gavins baby and they were determined to make their family work. Alexa insisted they get married before the baby arrived and the two had a lovely, private ceremony on the beach.


The couple moved out of Gavins rental in the city and bought a lovely home in the country.


Gavin impressed Alexa with his cooking prowess and she showed him her sweeter side with baked desserts.


They mostly spent their days in wedded bliss awaiting the arrival of their little bundle of joy.


And even after all of the secrets, Gavin was and still is unable to keep his hands off of his new bride (of course I never heard Alexa complaining).


The newlyweds also never stopped finding ways to surprise one another.


Even after little Willow Tatum Stark was born.

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this small update. And I guess its back to the grind.

~ Daijah

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the sneak peeks. ;)
    Curse the Sims forums for killing the links to your stories now because that's how I see and remember updates from you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Em! I think I've figured out how to get around that. I asked one of the Gurus and she said I'm free to talk about my stories and inform people that new chapters are out I just can't post a link (they even deleted my signature).

      So...I may be back soon as long as I'm careful.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete